This week, I start my Praxis Apprenticeship with ProNetwork. I am nervous yet excited for this opportunity. In my excitement, I do not want to forget the important things about this phase.
I share my answer to several key questions with you all.
1. What’s your dream job?
– To empower people so they can create magic wherever they are.
2. What’s one thing you can do at your apprenticeship to make it easier for you to make that dream job a reality at some point in the future?
– Get to know my company’s CEO to find out how he manages, gets the best out of his employees.
3. What’s the most important thing you want to be, do, or have at the end of your apprenticeship?
– Gain experience from my marketing that will compliment operations-related tasks.
4. Heading into your apprenticeship, what you’re biggest fear or concern?
– Not creating insightful value EVERY week for the my company.